The original church (Whitegate Drive Baptist Church) was founded in 1909 and the church opened in 1910 with extensions in 1927. For the remainder of the church's life subsidence was a constant battle. A decision to demolish the church was taken in 2000 and the WD40 Appeal was launched. The new building opened in March 2004 and renamed Forest Gate Baptist Church as it fronts onto Forest Gate.
Subscribe to our free monthly newsletter available via email or pick one up in church.